Rock on Kansas City

Thursday, October 6

Why I love Charlie Kaufman.

These quotes are about the newest Jonez/Kaufman collaboration:

"It's a movie about the breakup of a relationship. It's about everything that I write. It's about bad relationships. I probably have about 50 titles for it, so I won't give you any." (www.beingcharliekaufman.com/articles/symkustalk.htm)

"It's something that Spike and I talked about in a very vague way and we were able to sell it in a very vague pitch because the studio was the studio we did Adaptation with and they wanted to do something else with us. I'm writing it in this way that I'm not even clear on what I'm doing. I'm just kind of compiling stuff right now. I don't even know what it's entirely going to be, which excites me, but it's scary, I guess." (http://www.chud.com/news/mar04/mar7spot.php3)

Oh, CK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home