Rock on Kansas City

Monday, June 14

Politics.

My brief stint of being the proprietor of my own nation state has made me think, "My civil rights are excellent, economy developing, and political freedoms are good, this isn't so hard! Maybe I should be a politician." Because I know there is nothing more to it than voting on one issue per day and occasionally responding to telgrams. But who knows, perhaps I could get people to vote for me based on the garuntee that I will base every decision on intuition. Then again, I just told Alex I want to be a middle aged college professor who wears corduroy jackets with leather patches on the elbows and jeans to class everyday. Teaching and inspiring like Robin Williams in Dead Poets Society, only without all the homoerotic undertones.

My second consecutive business experiment was cancelled today, so I have successfully swindled the system. I signed up for 2 experiments, both of which resulted in my receiving credit for doing absolutely nothing. The worst part is, I don't even need the extra credit, but these all sounded way more fun than the crappy psych ones. But I have found a ray of hope in that I can still sign up for the "for pay" ones all summer. Doubtless I will make more than sitting in Hunt for an hour, and I get to actually benefit someone's doctoral paper or something.

In other news, I am going to work out again today. Second time this summer. Before you know it, I'll be able to carry alex around for more than 45 seconds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home