Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, December 20

This is not meant to be an insightful post.

I was just brushing my teeth to go to bed (yes, at 10:10pm*) and after a very long tooth brushing session (I feel guilty and start having proper oral hygiene every so often) I rinsed my mouth with water from a plastic cup on the counter. Now I have always been of the camp to have a real cup in my bathroom because I always use it and using plastic cups always involves so many cups. But alas, I am only a guest in this bathroom, so I use the plastic. Nonetheless I am an avid reuser of my cup, as are a few of those I share the room with.

After placing my now freshly wet cup back on the counter, I realize I had used the wrong cup (mine is above the sink not to the left). However, the fresh wetness clearly shows my guilt. My first thought is to switch the cups, but this would mean my cousin using my cup innocently thinking it was her own and that can't be right. I could throw out the cup and replace it, but that defeats the whole purpose of saving the cups in the first place. So I decide to leave evidence of the mistaken identity and call it a night.

Anyway, I finally sent out some resumes! Look at me not wasting my life!

*Well, I was planning on reading for a bit, but I have been going to bed quite early and waking up between 7 and 9 with no alarm clock. Weird, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home