Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, February 28

I got an offer!

They made me an offer I can refuse if I want. Which is at first really great. I mean, now I have a job. I hadn't really been prioritizing, but it was one of my top choices. But the problem is: it's a great offer, but the excitment she had over hiring me inflates my ego and leads me to believe I could get some of the others. It was tied with a few, and I just applied for this Google position I actually have a shot at (it was added to their DB by an employee and I have been told I will have a phone screening though it hasn't been scheduled). It's also a fair amount of money and benefits, but that's not really big enough a deal to make me take it so soon. No one could possibly find reading this interesting.

Argh! I only have 30 days to decide!!?! Am I supposed to tell the other companies so they hurry up the process?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home