Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, January 17

Without a Foil.

My classes started and thus far I've only taken two. Style was fun and Marshall Roy is in it. I think it will be a good class for me to take but I am not as excited as I was before I took it. Don't know why. My screenwriting class was slightly dissappointing because I didn't have the prof I thought I did and the assignments are all different then the ones I thought they would be. But it also seems like it will be a good class and I shouldn't worry too much about the grade.

Right after screenwriting a checked my email, suddenly remembering one of my class times changed. It was 10:22 am as I was 2 mins out of class. I looked and apparently beginning fencing was moved from 10:30-12 as scheduled to 10-11:30am. What?!? I was crushed. I had even bought warm-ups! :(

In other sad news, I am going to be going solo to the CAKE concert this weekend as it is SOLD OUT and Tasse didn't buy his tix in time. :( :( But nonetheless, I am going to see CAKE!!!!!!!

Unrelatedly, anyone know where I can get samples of bad writing? I tried to look up things I don't agree with and only learned 2 things:

1. No one wrote a positive review of S.W.A.T.
2. Reading right-wing blogs makes my brain hurt.

1 Comments:

  • how was the cake concert by yourself? awesome i bet! going to concerts by yourself isn't that bad. i've done it twice in new haven so far (seeing the decemberists and ok go) and will do so again to see ted leo. the fun and the music make up for the lack of people to talk to during set changes and boring times. and you can always make new friends!!

    catherine

    By Blogger Catherine, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home