Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, September 14

Anecdote is a funny looking word.

Hmm, this blog is misleading, so I should post.

So I have wondered this for a while, but I was really thinking about it today. Advanced apologies if this is horribly insensitive, but is it wrong of me to use the wheelchair accessible stall in public bathrooms? As long as I can remember, I always use it if it's available. It's always at the end of the row and sooo roomy. You feel like your in your own little bathroom. You can hang up your bag on the hook and just make yourself at home. I am always a little worried when I walk out that some guy in a wheelchair will be staring at the door angrily at the door and then zoom by me in a flurry of arm propulsion. But it's never happened. So does everyone else avoid it?

1 Comments:

  • I use it only if other ones are taken, because I actually don't like the handicapped stall-- the toilet is way too high off the ground. But I wouldn't worry about the moral qualms of using a handicapped stall. Just get out when a guy in a wheelchair comes by.

    Oh, but don't tell me you're one of those guys who pushes the blue handicapped door button so the door will open for you. Come on, you've got arms. Quadrapalegic people don't.

    By Blogger Tyson, at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home