Rock on Kansas City

Friday, September 10

Surprise! I'm sad again.

Today still proved to be my longest stint of prolonged feelings of hope. There were even times that I really thought it couldn't get bad again because I felt so good. The worst part is not being able to control or predict when it swings. But I made it to improv feeling good, which always makes the experience better. And I made it through another day. But as I keep pushing the extremes, I am worried. I was so high, I am worried about how low it will go. I wanted nothing more than to go to Morewood with Zach or Webster with everyone in the world who lives there. Something about it just kept yelling to me it could only make it worse.

Tyson, I should really give you back the alcohol that's still in my apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home