Rock on Kansas City

Monday, September 27

w00t.

After such a rough weekend, I had a fantastically enjoyable evening tonight. Improv was awesome. A random 20 min dinner was also most enjoyable. Then Gowtham called while I was waiting for him in the cluster to tell me he was in New Jersey and wouldn't get back until 9:30. This meant no Mean Girls. So I started working on 415 and son of a bitch I actually implemented both buffer replacement strategies we needed all on my own. There's still another half of the assignment in testing and making graphs and such, but I feel so much better about it. So I decided to do other work during the production meeting, which was also enjoyable despite the stupid 10 min of board meeting that it followed. And then I decided to wait for Gowtham's call in McConomy. Funny too because I would have left to go to Joes if I had his number. While that might have been fun as well, I had such a good time that I am glad I didn't.

The whole punchline to this stupid story is that Mean Girls is an awesome movie despite its ass-poor directing and the stupidness of any reference to Africa. Then I had an unbelieveably good time hanging out with what started out as Lisa, Zach, Kami, and Ashley, then turned quickly into Lisa and Zach and then later evolving into Julie Brown and random awesome people from Morewood 4-CD. Man that's a cool floor. I felt old but it was a lot of fun and I got a lot of work done.

So Zach I am sorry if you didn't really want to hang out with me, but morewood 4 cd is my favorite place of the night.

1 Comments:

  • yeah it's a good floor. i hate you housing. i hate you so much.

    -mike

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home