Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, October 5

Awesome cake.

Chocolate cake + nutella + strawberries + a Chanukah candle + Laurel Brierly's day of birth = my favorite.

Bat Boy cast + board preview being over + a very particular type of scene being worked on = super awesome rehearsal.

Most nights I am alone at 1am, tonight I had 3 really amazing people walking around postering with me (or at least being driven home). While I wouldn't have minded to spread the luck over a number of days, what more could I want than a favorite sandwich?

Oh and did I mention I listened to Pressure Chief 3 times yesterday and am about to start it again? Yeah, I didn't actually listen to more than a few songs in the foreground, but I really like it. It will take some absorption time though. Yeah new Cake album!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home