Rock on Kansas City

Friday, June 18

Nightfall.

I forgot to post at work today, but it was not my fault. In my last hour, I decided to give another crack at the Spybotics node that had destroyed all forward progress I once had in that game. Then I realized I could skip it and the other one wasn't too bad. But upon beating it, Disarray launched the Nightfall virus, and I could no longer access the net. As 9:56 hit and I was about to leave for the night, I logged out of the final node (which I had just gained access to), and this girl told me she could get me back on the net for a few minutes. That's the suck. I really hope I can still access it when I get back.

By the way, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, you should experience Spybotics.

Zach has been at Webster everytime I have this week. I remember a time when that never would have happened. While I do miss the Webster life sometimes, I get some of it, and I really like my apartment. After a horrible crash of thunder on my way over here, I was thinking about what I would do if my apartment burned down. What would a person do? Everything I own is there. And I just bought half of it. I am just getting settled and it would all be gone.

On a more positive note, Lankonia's civil rights are superb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home