Rock on Kansas City

Saturday, September 4

Hmm....

I learned today that I am not, in fact, incapable of haveing fun. I am slightly buzzed and the happiest I have been in a couple days!! Eternal Sunshine was not at all sad...I didn't even cry. But Charlie Kaufman, I have foubnd is profound on the first go and really funny on the secpond. So muuch funnier.

FYI, I am just not correcting the ridiculous typos that I am making because it ;looks drunker :) But I am making them.

Anyway, Katie Wallat and I should talk more. And everyone who came tonight in genral should hang out with me more.

But my happiness comes at a price. I know of two people who are not doing so well in my glimpse of light, and they really did have much of my thought and love tonight. And honestly, at least one of them has done so much for me that said person should call if there is any need for talking or just companionship.

Maybe there really is hope for the future. In the mean time, I need to clean pizza off my floor, do some dishes, play some amplitude, and then go the hell to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home