Rock on Kansas City

Wednesday, September 1

Randomness.

I am again at work at 8am. I don't get any sleep, but I don't think I would mind maybe one of these a week. It gets me to start my days early and I kind of like the peace and quiet of campus this early. Look at me, all enjoying quiet.

The quiet I quickly eradicate with a lot of Cake anyway. I have decided that no matter what the circumstances, Cake will always understand and tell me what I need to hear. Even if that is just Arco Arena. I really wish Pressure Chief would start existing.

Something about me needs to change if someone who knows me really well is afraid that I will be mad if a paper napkin is "wasted" in order to write me a note.

While I'm still a little upset about missing good old strgbd trivia and ribs, I am glad I got to see people last night, even if only for a minute.

I didn't get into Survey of Forms: Screenwriting. Super suck.

I might end up dropping my Software Architecture to take a film class I hope I like that Tyson is in. I am not looking forward to going to filmmakers, nor taking their stupid theory class. I have to figure it out soon though.

That's all for now. I might post again later if I can't do anymore homework out of sheer boredom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home