Rock on Kansas City

Sunday, March 13

Mexicans don't wear socks :(

So I went to Mexico and am arguably a bit darker than when I left (i even do noir-esque asides sometimes). But here's what my subconscious was thinking while the ocean was crashing outside my window one night:

I am sitting on a streetcorner watching "Sgt. Pepper: The Musical." It was being performed outside, partially on a street and partially on the river behind it. And the actors would basically "sail" onto stage in inflatable life boats. However, the boats were motorized and could only go North. The premise of the musical was that the fab 4 was lost at sea and Billy Shears was in his own boat. At one point I ran out and jumped in one of the boats. Boy, do I love attention.

I was also eating the toes of my street-side companion, one little segment at a time. With a straw.

At least it was better than the night I had an awkward conversation with some skinny-dippers at 5:30 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home