Rock on Kansas City

Thursday, February 3

Skipping class.

This is nowhere near as interesting as I thought it would be.

First sentence(ish) from the first entry of each month (after June) in 2004

Apparently I took 3 months off of blogging.

April:
It's been so long I almost forgot how to post to this thing.

May:
this update will surely be less depressing than the last.

June: As I embark on a new era of blogging, one in which I know what a blog is before I make one, and one in which I post at least as often as I work, I have created a new blog and started it with the longest sentence ever.

July: Oh my freaking craziness of awesome!

August: I started a new post, but I haven't posted in a week. So I first will fill in the blanks.

September: I am again at work at 8am.

October: Chocolate cake + nutella + strawberries + a Chanukah candle + Laurel Brierly's day of birth = my favorite.

November: I was walking to campus today and I saw this guy jogging.

December: What is up with today?


Last sentence(ish) from the ... in 2004

Same 3 months off.

April:
Hopefully classes and improv and lots and lots of Bang! over the summer will cheer me up.

May:
Then we all flew back to our respective residences on the back of a dragon. A friendly dragon.

June: [Mood after finishing this long survey]: I don't know myself very well.

July: The jury's still out on that one because these things always work out better in my head.

August: And remember all the people who rawked me to happiness.

September: So Zach I am sorry if you didn't really want to hang out with me, but morewood 4 cd is my favorite place of the night.

October: I remember thinking I wish I could do that more, just spend hours thinking, processing, working things out in my mind. It did change things.

November: Why do I feel so unfullfilled / adventurous / ready to scream in the day to day existence of a college student??

December: I just think it feels so good to say, especially when there are so many people who deserve to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home