Rock on Kansas City

Saturday, May 14

Onwards and Upwards

So as many people reflect, I decided to look forward. These are things I look forward to in the year to come, in no particular order:

1. Singapore
2. Coming back from Singapore
3. The Wedding (assuming I'm invited, ok well even if I'm not)
4. Building a website / mostly kick-ass job
5. Getting my server to, you know, serve
6. Poker. Lots of poker.
7. Champagne (3 bottles need to be drunk)
8. Bars + Atom + Sarah Smith
9. Board games all the time
10. The train sound my phone makes when someone calls
11. That time I finally get to talk to Hannah
12. Transcendental Meditation
13. Myst III (no lip, dai)
14. Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches (did I spell it right, Tasse?)
15. Pulling an Atom Atkinson, and literally being drunk for an entire week
16. Starting a life

3 Comments:

  • Nope... it's "Cuukie." Sorry.

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:15 PM  

  • I wish brian loved me enough to visit me in northern california, but that would be asking far too much. Oy. you silly honeybucket

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

  • i do love you enough! i...just...oh no! i dont know why i keep exclaiming! hey look over there, it's money and time to go to nocal! i'll go get it.

    who invites me places?

    By Blogger Brian, at 4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home