Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, May 24

Things I like the taste of.

1. Steak. An oldie but a goodie. And who knew I (read: Kaitlin) was able to make a steak soooo delicious?

2. Fudge. Even if there's lots of sugar, fudge may be the sweetest of all desert treats. And so easy to make, especially when using the recipe that sounds like a questionable-content-website.

3. My own medicine. Ok, maybe I don't like this at all. But I taste it and I probably deserve it.

4. Bacon + Syrup + Turkey. Or at least I assume I would.

5. Sweet Bread and Butter Pickles. Even Giant Eagle brand mo-facka.

6. Hoegaarden. Slice of lemon and a slice of heaven.

7. Frozen Margaritas. So what if one was bad. I hate you all. I still like them. Mmmm...salty.

8. Did I mention the turkey? Ok, I dont hate you anymore.

9. Success! Oh, wait that's a smell. Well, the two are closely related on some sort of chemical level. Well, yeah, my job's tend to be kicking ass right now. I thought loneliness would surely arise. But, no, it doesn't. At all. I just get to work all day in my pajamas, occasionally bike to campus for a meeting, visit Kaitlin (until next Tuesday :( ... but really :), take some ddr breaks, or lunch breaks for a sandwhich with salami, provolone, ballpark mustard, some honey, and the aforementioned bread and butter pickles, maybe some nachos or funyuns, apples and caramel dip, maybe some fudge or ice cream. Well, you get the idea. Ooh, and I get paid a lot!

10. I wrote this last one and then decided it was creepy and changed it. So let's go with Pamelas because that shit's delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home