Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, July 26

Emo.

Mozilla just auto-completed the word "Emo" in the title field.

Every post I read of Courtney's or Zach's or anyone feeling an unfillable void in their spirit right now makes me want to scream (not in a bad way i guess). I feel like their thoughts are coming out of my head. But I still envy them because I am incapable of seeing anything good in my life. Zach's pain turns into beautiful (and seriously, this shit is amazing) poetry, courtney's turns quickly into happiness, and what do I do? I spend my time bitching. Not working. Not packing. Just talking. It's fall semester visiting me from its recent grave. And Kristy Swanson is unavailable this time.

[This part got a little too personal]

What's even more sad is that everytime I think of every conversation I've had and thing I've done it all seems so happy. Things are going well for me. I am actually afraid of Singapore right now. At least leaving the country has deemed me worthy of a turkey covered in bacon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home