Rock on Kansas City

Monday, July 11

Pop goes the redneck.

Reading blogs confirmed my growing suspicion that I fell off the Earth for the past few days. I might have fallen off with Sara, Katie, Scott, and Mike Yin, but I fell. Sorry, Earth.

Something about Amazon selling organic food online seems weird to me.

The website I am making this summer is coming along. Not fast enough, but it is still exciting.

After realizing that Fellini's 8 1/2 was alphabetized under "Fellini" instead of "8 1/2" or "eight and a half" I watched it. I can't even begin to tell you how incredibly incredibly amazing this movie is. I feel like I have lived Fellini's life -- making his mistakes and going his insane -- while at the same time learning more about myself. I want to direct movies. And I want them to have been "8 1/2".

Blockbuster doesn't have Woody Allen's Stardust Memories and I am REALLY upset about it. What the fuck do I pay a horribly stupid piece of shit national conglomerate of suck $24.95 a month for when they have nothing on DVD and no fucking movies I want to see?

If you are wondering, things are good. I prefer to answer questions in person if you require more information.

1 Comments:

  • the thing is, you shouldn't have this here monthly membership. you just shouldn't. blockbuster = poo balls. FLYING BALLS OF POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. that should be a toothpaste for dinner comic.

    anyhoo, heads together will surely have the film. i'll accompany you there as i need to pick up amores perros.

    p.s. the show is the worst thing ever. bat boy is a miracle in comparison.

    By Blogger chicken, at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home