Rock on Kansas City

Friday, May 19

Another day, another waste of life.

I haven't wasted so much time in a long time. Did I start the aprtment hunt? Did I put some more of my movies on You Tube? Did I watch one of the movies on my ever-growing list? Nope. No, I didn't. I woke up at 1:30 and watched TV from my bed until I realized I needed to pick up my IS commencement tickets. So at 3:40, I went to campus, got the tix, and got my cap and gown from Nina's (I met her Dad! But I was so out of it. It was probably weird). Then around 5, I got a delicious Boston Market dinner. I learned that when one doesn't eat Boston Market (I almost abbreviated it BM...ew) for a long time, one enjoys it more than is probably reasonable.

Then I sat around again. Did I read some Tom Robbins or plan my next week? No, I watched the Steve Harvey show. Eventually this led to the TV broadcast of X-Men 2. At this point, I became very hungry. Dinner plans didn't work out (only one person wanted to go and it was raining), my eggs were gelatinous and my toast had mold. So here I sit, watching South Park, updating my blog, and waiting for a pizza. Could I be more worthless.

Oh well, tomorrow I have 3 ceremonies and a haircut. Let me know if you want to hang out with or without my family tomorrow afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home