Rock on Kansas City

Saturday, June 10

What is wrong with me?

Seriously. It feels like I have no time for anything with a full work schedule, then every weekend involves one complete waste of a day. It is 8:36, I have seen 0 other humans who weren't on TV today, did no laundry, ate only a small amount of food, practiced a lot of magic (at least that's borderline productive), and put all my documents into hanging file folders. There is so much I wanted to do today. Why can't I do it?

As time goes by, I wonder if I will ever start any of the projects I planned to embark on once I start working.

On a happier note, if you'd like to know how work is going, you can read my also-starting-to-become-poorly-posted-to work blog.

1 Comments:

  • hey! I am working as a temp, but it's an 8-5-er, and I know what you mean. Getting used to this incredibly crazy, not-college-like schedule will take time, but I promise you'll figure it out. Give yourself a freaking break. (Seems I tell you that rather often . . .)

    --kt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home