Rock on Kansas City

Sunday, August 29

An irritatingly long list of apologies.

My sincerest thanks to Nina, Emily, Todd, Tyson, Scott, and Katie for being the best people in the world. I also wanted to publicly apologize for being rude. I have often done things for attention, but the events of this night were not intended to be that in any way. I wasn't planning on leaving the party permanently when I walked out, so I did not say goodbye. When that plan changed, I called Tyson to try to ensure no one would worry about me in any way and to apologize for not saying goodbye. He apparently didn't get this until people already were worried, so sorry if I upset anyone.

I just was looking forward so much to drinking myself into a stupor and playing silly party games more than anyone can know. But I guess I just couldn't get drunk fast enough. Anyway, I apologize to anyone whose life I affected with my emotional instability. I told people I thought this would not be awkward despite Alex and I having mostly the same friends. I will still try to make this easy on you all but it is really really hard. I knew at least last night I needed time away from her, but it was just so upsetting because all I wanted to do was go to that party, hang out with the people I love, and take back some alcohol in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home