Rock on Kansas City

Friday, August 27

Desperately Seeking Susan.

Sorry. That last post was selfish.

I finally called my management office today to tell them my burner is broken. I also told them that, and this is true, my air conditioner hasn't been working almost at all in the past 2 days. It took me a long time to realize too, because it was still making noises and sounding fine. But very little air has been coming out of it.

I came to campus to buy my books today. I've never done that before (buy books before classes started) and I think I still did it too late to get a lot of used books. Not to mention the fact that I still really have no idea what classes I am going to take, I haven't even decided which one of the two that are at the same time monday i am attending. i guess i stopped using capitals.

Amplitude still hasn't come. In my time of need, I could use some good old fashioned track blasting.

I was also thinking this morning of opening up a challenge. If you made it this far, you can enter my challenge. To enter, just post a comment in response to this post with your name (so i know who you are) and your prediction of the name of the next girl I will call my girlfriend (or boy my boyfriend if you feel I am heading in that direction). All entries accepted, but with a limit of two per person. Be prepared, it may take a while for the winner to be validated. The winner will receive one (hopefully) delicious dinner cooked by me. Yes that's right, I will make you dinner (or buy it if you really prefer). There is really no strategy, you are just predicting the future.

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger yincrash, at 4:30 PM  

  • oh yeah, i also wanted to say that it is ok to be selfish in your blog.

    it is your blog.

    i really hate that word.

    By Blogger yincrash, at 4:32 PM  

  • While your strategy is admirable, I only require first names. Makes the guess work all the more guess-y.

    By Blogger Brian, at 4:41 PM  

  • oh then i'm trashing that last comment.

    nina
    helen

    -mike "wee" yin

    By Blogger yincrash, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home