Rock on Kansas City

Monday, August 30

Float on.

I listened to a lot of music today. It is starting to help more and more. I want to do a + and - list for today, but I feel like a lot of my -'s would be more than most people want to read. So let's do the +'s and just the lighter -'s.

+ I made orange rolls this morning
- I didn't get to eat them because they weren't done in time
+ I get to eat them this morning.
- Hunt is really really lonely in the morning.
+ I got a lot of software installed and had a magnificent convo with Katie Wallat. Where these friends of mine come from I don't know.
+ I ran into Michal and Aditi today. It was so nice to finally see them both again.
- I really miss hanging out with them. And I literally ran into them and got the vibe that they don't really want to hang out with me anymore.
+ I love a lot of people. A lot.
+ I really need to hang out with the following people more: Tyson (I lived with him and never took advantage of his being there), KT Wallat, Sarah Smith, Rachel Dougnac, Zach Harris again, and I am sure there are more.
+ PG rehearsal was a lot of fun. The most I've laughed in at least the entire summer. I am really looking forward to making NPP my number 1 priority.
+ We have at least one person to teach a TC workshop and a web site designer.
- My laptop is really heavy and my bike, some CD's I need, and my helmet are all on campus.
- I went to readme. It sucked. Both I suck and it sucked.
- I can't remember a time in my life having this low self-esteem. This is borderline more than people want to know. But I've always been pretty confident and I hate it.
+ Atom is also wonderful. I can't remember meeting a nicer person.
+ / - Classes exist.
- This is the longest +/- list ever.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home