Rock on Kansas City

Wednesday, October 20

I'm on on your gravy train...

Three Things

Created by andy and taken 9566 times on bzoink!

Three things that scare me:
1Life after graduation
2Being alone against my will
3Support for Bush
Three people who make me laugh:
1Scott
2Nina Vishwanath
3Brittany McCandless
Three Things I love:
1Compliments
2Hugs
3Hanging out with awesome people
Three Things I hate:
1Doing poorly in easy classes
2The unstoppable passage of time
3Unhappiness
Three things I don't understand:
1Women voting for Bush
2Unnecessary meanness
3C
Three things on my desk:
1Hunt Video Collection key
2UML text book
3Pulp Fiction and It's a Wonderful Life DVD's
Three things I'm doing right now:
1Working
2Not doing enough (read: any) homework
3Talking to Kami online
Three things I want to do before I die:
1Play Seymour (in Little Shop or at badminton)
2Be in an improv troupe in the real world
3Be on a bowling team with custom shirts.
Three things I can do:
1Dance if I want to
2Have dinner parties
3Be happy (sometimes, but i can)
Three ways to describe my personality:
1with adjectives
2moody
3flaming
Three things I can't do:
1See all the movies I want to see
2Know if what I am doing is stupid
3Not suck at directing an improv troupe

Create a Survey Search Surveys Go to bzoink!

some of those are questionable, but sumbitting the form makes all the fields go away and i was too lazy to change them. so enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home