Rock on Kansas City

Thursday, December 30

Damn good times.

What have I been doing with my breaks? Tonight was nothing like high school, but I realized why I was so happy my senior year. I have such good friends and it has been a long long time since I have talked to them this much. Someone who was arguably one of my best friends in high school I had literally not talked to in 18 months. How is this possible you might ask? There's a few reasons, but I assure you it happened.

On top of that all, I got a phone call from Chicken who I have yet to for reals talk to despite an attempt the past two nights, a text message that eased my social paranoia, and my friend Hannah now calls me her sweet prince :) All of this over cake that I helped make the frosting for! It still doesn't feel real this happiness, listening to the beatles on my iPod, driving home on empty streets.

I should read this when I am mopy again! Aargh, sleep.

2 Comments:

  • ummmm.... i don't recall help making the frosting. me-ow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 PM  

  • Wow. That was so unexpected that I didn't expect it. Do you really read this? Wow.

    By Blogger Brian, at 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home