Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, December 7

Updates.

Too early to say. But I might not get any C's this semester!

It occurred to me a few days ago, but for the first time in this whole year of Artistic Directorship, I feel like it's just right. I need to be AD on Thursday and say the names of all the player's at 9:15 on Friday night, but I am ready then for it to be over. Not too soon, not too late. I did not do nearly all I thought I would do, but I did my best. I did everything I could do. I had fun and I really hope other people did.

Oh, then there's the rest of my life. I am just trying to reduce the 61 undealt with emails in my inbox and it's been crazy. There is literally about 800,000 personal issues I need to handle with care and love and have instead been ignoring due to sheer overwhelmededness. I also have some class work to do (Jesus Christo) and some internships to apply for and yadda yadda.

I probably miss you and could just generally use a good convo, however brief. So call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home