Rock on Kansas City

Thursday, December 16

i heart the world

ok, real quick. yesterday overall and on the whole could have possibly been my favorite day of the semester. do those exist? i don't know. my rating scheme isn't too rigorously defined. but i did no work, was asked by Mark Stehlik if i wanted to ta a 400 level cs class, talked to jeff hinkelman and sarah smith for about 45 min, learned how to lighting design (and in fact talked about lights the majority of the day), found a reinvigorated hope for theatrecraft, watched 2 episodes of clone high and one of home movies over delicious $18 indian food, and spent my evening in the loving clutches of wonderful sns folk. ok that wasn't so quick.

anyway, my real point is that i tried to take zach's quiz. the first question is:

1. Which is the most like you?
"I love a challenge and strive to conquer it at all costs"
"I dream of the perfect mate even though I am disappointed again and again by people"
"I love to philosophize and intellectualize things"
"I am very social - I call people even if they don't call me"
"I naturally take charge of most situations"
"I need the opportunity to try out new and innovative ideas"
"My main focus is relationships, family, and social gatherings"
"I often wonder if the grass may just be greener someplace else"
"I like company but feel I can be just as happy doing my own thing by myself"

I took out 3 possibilities and the last is marginal. But seriously, I feel like all of the remaining ones apply to me. What does that mean? I don't know, but I couldn't pick one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home