Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, December 28

Play the funeral march.

Well, the day has come at last. The day that I know at least one person has been eagerly awaiting. For the first time since at least 7th grade...

I received a B as a final grade.

My only having 4 classes this semester meant my qpa felt a wee blow. I normally say I don't care as long as I learn something. I didn't learn anything, because it was the stupidest class I ever took in my life and I hated every minute of it and the meniachal short little accusatory Mexican woman who taught it. But overall, I don't actually care about the B. In fact, I am quite proud of myself. At midsemester, I got a B in this class but my grade was at about 80% and I was worried I would get a C. I am not sure how I did on the final, but at worst I couldn't have missed the A by that much. So I am happy.

I also have an iPod and it has changed my life (I just bought an iTrip as well with holiday earnings :). I am going to be a TA next semester for a kick-ass class, I love my family, other happy things, etc. Do I question my place in the world and in my group of friends often? Yes. Do I spend half my days overthinking my life and what I want to do or be or want? Most definately. But the other half is filled with people who are too good to me, AIM convos, playing Betrayal until midnight, and incredibly interesting and enjoyable phone conversations with friends old and new. So fuck you too-close-to-college-graduation confusion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home