Rock on Kansas City

Wednesday, December 15

Addendum

Am I doing the right thing or fucking everything up? I feel like I make some sacrifices for what I feel is "right," but who is to say? No one has conclusive advice or could possibly know the inner workings of my head, but these quandries just mount. I need some coffee shop time with a few people to sort my life out. Or maybe another trip to Rock Bottom :)

I remembered shortly before arriving here that it's Tuesday, which means I am supposed to work at 8am tomorrow. Good times.


3 Comments:

  • Oh man. we should definitely have more good times and ego boosters at rock bottom. w00ter!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

  • Beej! I demand some Beej in my life, I tell you!

    miss you, beej. let's hang out!

    -atom

    By Blogger Adam Atkinson, at 12:33 PM  

  • by the by, that first comment was me (kami, that is).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home