Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, December 21

I'll procrastinate later.

My last final was on last Tuesday. As of yesterday, I had not used one minute of all that time to study for my final that's today. Last night, I got home from CourtK's, which I left to study, and was awake for an hour and got no studying done whatsoever. I then set my alarm for 9am, decided I needed more time, so decided to change it to 8:30am. Unfortunately I changed the minutes and forgot to change the hour, so it went off at 9:30 and I got out of bed at 9:45. I have now been awake for about 45 min and have yet to start studying.

The worst part is, my grade in this class is, well, less than desirable. So I need to do well. And I'm sure the final would be easy if I studied. But it's felt like I was done for a week now, everyone else is done, I just can't get my mind back in the game. Maybe instead of taking my final, I'll go back to the WYSIWYG cluster in CFA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home