Rock on Kansas City

Thursday, December 30

A new year's resolution.

So I was listening to this story on NPR about how to make good resolutions and they were talking about small resolutions, maybe even daily ones so you can assess progress. I have never really made a resolution, but I thought I might see how it goes.

My resolution is to tell someone I love him or her everyday. Or at least tell someone that I care about him or her or that he or she means a lot to me.

I am only posting this so that you don't get creeped out. I just think it feels so good to say, especially when there are so many people who deserve to hear it.

2 Comments:

  • you might also want to tell them this when you tell them that because not everyone reads blogs.

    By Blogger yincrash, at 1:15 AM  

  • mike, you have a good point. it is a concern a few have raised. i should clarify to say that while i often will, i don't necessarily have to say it in so many words. i am sure this is possible based on the examples of people including my sister and atom. however they do it, i always know that they love me. i just want to pass that along.

    By Blogger Brian, at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home