Rock on Kansas City

Friday, August 13

5 Golden Rings

1. Mozilla just made the "Create a New Post" button freak out. That was weird.

2. So I have a computer at work again!! Which is good. I brought my laptop to work today, but it is busy rendering The Fool for the next hour or so, so this gives me something interesting to do.

3. The Fool is done. I did 3 menu's for the DVD which I all like quite a bit. I still have to record the commentary tracks, but that shouldn't take long. Then I can burn it and party! It is sad that I am skipping out on wings (most likely) to burn this DVD, but I was up until 4am last night working on it in the somewhat silly hope of getting it done before I leave Saturday. I didn't even use to have to leave by any time Saturday, but now Laurel and I are hanging out saturday night. I'm far more excited than I should be for it, but I never really got to know her that well in high school, and she is one of the coolest people ever.

4. The night after my sister left, I realized that half the reason I have been doing fine until I get home at night is just that. I get home. And it's a big empty apartment with none but digital cable and leftovers to keep me company. I always told Alex I would get lonely living by myself and she agreed but said it wouldn't matter because I wouldn't be there much (which is true) and she would be there a lot when I am (which is why I didn't realize until today why it made me so sad to be really alone).

So if anyone wants to have a sleepover for no apparent reason (like in high school) bring a movie or a Yu-Gi-Oh deck and come on over. Or at least SnS should have more sleep overs. Until the semester starts and everyone's busy. So, like, tomorrow.

5. Anyway, this is going nowhere. I'm actually somewhat giddy with excitement to have this DVD project so close to being crossed off my list. Now I have only 9 million other things to do. I have to get Greg some theatrecraft content ASAP so he can make us a website. I have to work on my 9 crazy Fifth Year Scholar essays. I have to at least crack open the Fulbright application to have a looksee. I should also either get on the NPP videos or find someone to do it.

2 Comments:

  • When I get to Pittsburgh next Sunday, we can have a sleepover in Wizzo 403. Or at your place. Whichever. And I'll be bringing the rest of my Super Nintendo Games.

    Former roomie to the coolest roomie ever,
    T-schrade

    By Blogger Tyson, at 6:08 PM  

  • I wanna come! Unless it's like an exclusive thing.
    -Z

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home