Rock on Kansas City

Monday, August 9

Tuppence a bag.

I'm in one of those times where I feel all right. They seem to come off and on. I am so used to talking to Alex in times like this. There's so much more (as always) I want to say, but even more I want to know. But she's right. I knew I shouldn't have called the once, and I really shouldn't again. Since yesterday, I've thought of at least 3 ways to have approached solving some or all of the problems she mentioned at the time of breaking that don't involve breaking up. But some of them I feel know one but me would consider, and it doesn't matter anyway.

I've thought of doing some things I'll likely regret. But how long has it been since I've done anything regrettable.

Unrelatedly, I want to sincerely thank from the bottom of my heart and soul the 4 people who have talked to me at length while I was sobbing uncontrollably. I am sure you had other more interesting things to do then listen to me try 4 times to speak sensible words, but it means the world to me. Or even if I wasn't crying but you listened to me ramble anyway. God only knows where I would be with out you.

I should really stop posting entries like this. Sorry if this has become uninteresting to read. It does make me feel a little more peaceful to talk about it, and so when no one's on the phone I feel the need to blog. Maybe I'll just start writing in a journal and stop bothering you all with my whimpering.

So imagine me juggling cabbages while on one of those bicycles with one really big wheel and one really little one, humming the Entertainer. That must be uplifting and enjoyable.

1 Comments:

  • The Entertainer by Joplin or Billy Joel?


    Girl"I heart Beej"Hair

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home