Rock on Kansas City

Sunday, August 8

Am I that guy?

Who posts a lot to his blog about his breakup all the time? Yeah, I guess so. I don't know what to do! What do you do when you just are in a state you haven't been in for over a year?!? Every activity I engage in just seems to make me more sad. I don't want to do anything but I want to do something. I want to call someone but I don't want to talk about it. I want to forget everything. I should really stay in pgh for the liquor this weekend.

1 Comments:

  • Aw, Beej, I'm sorry. I had no idea. Well, I had my suspicions. Anyway, the point is that you SHOULD stay in Pittsburgh this weekend, even if it's only for peer-group companionship. And the liquor does always help.

    And remember that we all love you. And we're here for you. Etc, etc, etc.
    -Z

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home