Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, August 10

No computer makes Brian a dull boy.

The computer at work is dead. Blue screen of crashing death, no help from a restart, etc. But IT is on it, so it will be fixed within the month. Nonetheless, my Internet access is limited to a little computer in the corner. As I don't really want to sit here very long, this means I will likely not be on AIM or connected in any way for the remainder of the evening. Sad. And I almost brought my laptop today.

Firefox and Limelight have turned my life around. I never really got into Opera, and I knew it would take me a while to customize. Firefox imported all my settings and bookmarks and is just so loveable. Limelight too. Their the best.

I am working at the Fool slowly but surely. Midterm and one of my high school videos are in digital form, leaving the Fool, two other hs videos, menus to design, and commentary tracks to record. I thought I was doing well until I wrote that sentence. I did, however, learn that making videos stream with Flash 2004 is as easy as the easiest thing ever, so that project won't take quite as long. Exciting day. Although the fool is getting harder to harder for a number of reasons. Namely I was working on it this past weekend, Alex likes it a lot and she told me she wants a copy, and she's in it, though only for about 30 seconds.

I'd say one sentence about her is admirable. Ok two. Damn it. My sister is coming to visit me!!! She said she wanted to sometime over the summer, and what a better time then now? It's actually funny that my sister happened to call me shortly after the break up. I'm not so good at remembering to tell my family things most of the time, so who knows when they would have found out. This is more about that isn't it. Look over there ->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home