Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, July 20

Whirlpool.

I believe that was the name of the crazy status game Scott came up with on a Challenge.  Maybe it was whirlwind.  But I'm thinking pool.
 
Anyway, this weekend was amazing for all who partook in it (or at least the people I know who, umm, were alive this weekend).  I wrote a really long post describing many details, and it was posted for like .2 seconds, but I've decided to just say it was awesome.  Here's proof.

So so so so so so much to say, but not a lot when you get right down to it.  I really enjoyed both learning and teaching people how to play Eat Poop You Cat.  I hope that npp can get start playing games like that again, and just about all the time.  Like every minute of the day.  Except when we're sleeping.  Or doing improv.  But all other times will be dedicated to the playing of silly games.
 
When we graduate, we will all eat our organs.
 
That was one of my favorites.  It's funny, come to think of it, that both times I've played, there's been mention of the American flag AND cannibalism.
 
Aww, I love you guys (if you don't think this is referring to you, you're wrong).

1 Comments:

  • Aww, we love you.
    -Z, on behalf of everyone.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home