Rock on Kansas City

Saturday, August 21

You Turn the Screws.

Today's the big move. A ton of people (or at least 2) are coming out to our house to help Jenny move her stuff into the truck and rope it down and all that. Then tonight we are having a big dinner. I asked Jenny if her and Travis (her bf) would want to go see Garden State with me afterwards. Her, and my mother's, lack of interest, combined with the fact that all of my friends who are really exited about it (Laurel, Alex, etc.) have already seen it, leads me to believe I will be seeing it alone or not at all. This makes me sad. How can anyone not want to see it?!? I also want to see Napolean Dynamite, but it looks like the only one I might see is stupid-ass Collateral with Tom stupid-ass Cruise.

Speaking of which, I kind of want to be Laurel Atwell. Not only does she see every movie I've ever want to see way before I do, but she's going to a respectable theate college to study acting and will be living 20 min from NYC. That's the crazy.

Anyway, I have to go.

2 Comments:

  • I want to see Garden State, and I haven't yet. Dunno so much about Napolean Dynamite.
    I get back into Pittsburgh tonight (Saturday) but I have a 40+ hour work week next week. Ends at 6ish, though.

    -Helen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

  • I want to see Garden State!
    I want to see Napoleon Dynamite!
    Collateral is directed by Michael Mann and is therefore cool! SEE: The Insider, Heat, etc. So I want to see it!

    And OC stuff is not stupid, Zach!

    - atom

    By Blogger Adam Atkinson, at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home