Rock on Kansas City

Thursday, August 26

So much time, so little to do.

Wait, reverse that.

I was on a "student panel" at an incoming faculty orientation this morning. That was very exciting as is any opportunity for me to talk at length. Of the 4 students, I knew 2 of them which was interesting. Rachel Gross was there (speaking of people who like to talk if given the opportunity) and Gowtham who I doubt many who read this blog know. It was entertaining and I got a free lunch. But it made me late to work, so I ran to Hunt from Roberts Hall (which exists, btw) only to realize I forgot my bookbag, so I did the trip twice more.

The new computer at work doesn't have AIM, so AIM express is around and sucking like always.

Anyway, I don't have much other news other than you should all come see Napolean Dynamite tonight!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home