Rock on Kansas City

Sunday, November 21

Falling in line.

Have you ever been so overwhelmed with love and care that you don't know how you could have ever lived a moment in your life without a smile on your face? I realized tonight that I really don't need a girlfriend to be happy or stable. I just need to open my eyes and see how great things are already. Love, support, companionship, lunch dates, they are all in my reach already.

On a related note, I really miss my family. I don't think that in my 2 and a half years here, I have ever been this excited to go home.

3 Comments:

  • I think you and I have been bitten by the same life-is-grand bug. I don't know where it came from, but I hope this lasts a long time.

    Helen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 PM  

  • i heart brian gray. that is all.

    ~danielle

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 AM  

  • danielle griswold -- do you have a non-blogger blog? or are you just blogless? if you don't have one, you should make one, so i can read all about your carnival directing drama!

    By Blogger Brian, at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home