Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, November 23

Fiah undah my seat!

I can't believe I managed to drag my ass out of bed at 8am and to 4 classes today. Very tired and with little regard for any academic pursuit, I entered the rooms and took the stupid-ass quizzes and handed in the assignments like I was supposed to. Chatting the lunch away about clone high or old friends.

But I've also been in a super odd mood today. I feel so mundane for some reason, like something earth-shattering should happen. I want to climb up the outside of a building or break into some secret campus location to drink tea or run screaming through schenley park and just lay on the grass and look at the stars. Why do I feel so unfullfilled / adventurous / ready to scream in the day to day existence of a college student??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home