Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, June 29

Survey-ies!!!

I started writing this a while ago.

-------

I was just telling Alex people should post blog quizzes. Lo and behold, they do as soon as I stop reading blogs inexplicably for 10 days.

[my name is]: Brian (and this reminded me of the opening of "Bring it On")
[in the morning i am]: sleeping or in class or eating breakfast
[all i need are/is]: love (i.e. friends and family)
[love is]: mysterious
[i'm afraid of]: spiders, finding out that my friends only like me for my digital cable (a joke, but on the square)
[I dream of]: Happiness without a catch, peace of mind, knowing i am where i want to be in life, and an endless supply of board games

-W H O-
[makes you laugh the most?]: Alex, Scott, Steve Lynch, Gerrit, Atom and Jeanne with much regularity. Many others from time to time.
[makes you smile]: Alex, Atom, Gerrit, Theresa, Scott, oh everyone really.
[do you have a crush on?]: Homestar.
[has a crush on you?]: Homsar.
[easiest to talk to]: Alex, Jeanne, Laurel (Atwell)...I can really talk to anyone :)

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T .P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]: my sister
[hugged]: Al
[you instant messaged]: Jeanne
[you laughed with]: Scott, Katie, and Jeff Hinkelman

-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[could you live without the computer?]: Honestly, it would be difficult. I mean, I could live, but my major, both of my minors, and everything I could do with my life depends on them. Theatre and film I could do without (and indeed they have been done for some time without), but it would always be easier to have.
[what's your favorite food?]: All sorts of things, if cooked right.
[whats your favorite fruit?]: Pomegranite.
[what hurts the most? physical pain or emotional pain?]: Depends on severity. I mean losing a loved one is tough, but so is getting an arm cut off sans any type of anesthesia. I suppose emotional probably lasts longer.
[trust others way too easily?]: Yes.

-N U M B E R-
[of continents i have lived in?]: One, sadly.
[of drugs taken illegally?]: Just old-fashioned Alcohol, kiddies.
[of tight friends?]: Difficult to say. I can think of about 5 people (not related to me) that I would guess would risk their life for mine if they had to.
[of cd's that i own?]: I have no idea. I had 70 in high school, but I haven't bought a ton since then. Probably around 90.
[scars on my body?] : One above my eye from a wooden pirate sword, one on my side from sliding down an icy hill, and that's all I can think of.
[of things in my past that i regret?]: I would like to think I don't regret things. I mean I regret a lot of things in the short term. Like when I walk a little out of my way because I forgot I had to do something that was right where I came from. But in the end, everything just makes us who we are I suppose.

-O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S.-
[i know]: nothing.
[i want]: to be remembered.
[i have]: 2 eyes.
[i wish]: I could do magic.
[i hate]: Not having control over things that impact my life.
[i miss]: being 4 years old.
[i fear]: loneliness.

[i search]: using Google.
[i love]: All the people that make me smile.
[i ache]: sometimes.
[i care]: about little things.
[i always]: talk too much.
[i dance]: far far less than i should.
[i cry]: not nearly as much lately as i have in the past.
[i do not always]: think about others.
[i write]: villanelle (in fact, I don't even know how to spell that so I copied and pasted it from Lunchtime)
[i win]: infrequently.
[i confuse]: myself.
[i listen]: when i'm not talking.
[i can usually be found]: in my apartment, at webster, and to a rapidly decresing extent in uc 318.
[have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing]: nope.
[favorite place to be kissed?]: neck, ear, ass (just kidding about that last one, no one likes to be kissed on the ass...except Gerrit).
[have you ever been caught "doing something"]: I wouldn't know what this meant if I hadn't been writing over Adam's version. Surprisingly no. Though to this day my mom still claims she came home from work one day to find myself and my girlfriend coming downstairs from my room. This is different from Adam's example, and I have no recollection of it, but I suppose that counts.

-ARE.YOU.A..
[wuss]: would you believe me if I said no?
[druggie]: don't touch the stuff. except alcohol. and that's pretty infrequent.
[gang member]: if you define gang member as someone who always hangs out with the same people, has an emotional attachment to a color we always wear, and kill people who disrespect us, then no.
[daydreamer]: not really.
[alcoholic]: i've never been drunk.
[freak]: yes?
[sarcastic]: sarcasm is not my forte. i prefer obviously poor humor.
[angel]: what?
[friend]: to my friends. and some other people.

[shy]: not at all. unless i'm with a girl i have a crush on. and even then i'm mostly just stupid.
[talkative]: this goes without saying.
[adventurous]: not usually.
[joker]: nope, i'm batman!
[pimp/playa]: yes, but only with one girl at a time. and not even really then.
[sporty]: i play board games.
[intelligent]: Only in the book sense.

-Concerning.The.Friends.(You.Claim.To.Have)-
[impacted you the most spiritually]: No one in particular.
[wish you saw more often]: All of my good friends from home, and many people here. All my freshman year (read: pre-SnS whoreship) friends.
[wish you could meet]: i agree with atom here. this makes no sense.
[best eyes]: i don't notice eyes.
[most sarcastic]: zach "sassy" harris
[wish you knew better]: tyson (sadly, as we were roommates), alex sometimes, scott often manages to surprise me still.
[knows you best]: Alex, Jeanne, Atom (most of the time)
[best outlook on life]: Aaron Tarnow.
[most paranoid]: Me.
[sweetest]: Alex in a really good mood.
[most inside jokes with]: Alex (even though I am not on her list), Scott, Gerrit, and other assorted improv people, Steve (even though ours are from 5 years ago, I'd say we probably still have the most)

-Self-Analysis.You.Probably.Don’t.Want.To.Do-
[your biggest flaw (physical)]: scrawniness
[your best feature (physical)]: nose/cheeks (but only if you ask alex)
[your best feature (personality)]: genuineness or lack thereof (but rarely anything in between)
[your biggest flaw (personality)]: inability to let things go
[most annoying thing you do]: pretty much everything i do.
[biggest mistake you've made thus far]: what like while writing? or in relationships with others? or while cooking? i'll assume the middle one and say trust too much or too little, but rarely the right amount.
[describe your personality in one word]: dynamic (read: bipolar).
[the physical feature for which you are most often complimented]: none.

[person you regret sleeping with]: this is difficult to answer without raising eybrows, so i will say no one.

[you feel most attractive when]: i clean up (shower, shave, put on a nice shirt, etc.)
[profession]: [now] student, part-time video collection overseer [future] no idea.
[height]: 5'11"
[distinguishing marks]: Tiny, barely perceptible scar above one of my eyes.
[allergies]: pollen, ragweed, and similar things.
[lucky number]: 4.
[a smell that makes you smile]: vanilla, particularly in my kitchen.
[a taste that makes you melt]: Chocolate.
[a hobby that occupies your time]: improv
[a city you'd like to visit]: London, anywhere else in Europe, LA.
[a country you'd like to explore]: England, France, Germany, Canada, anywhere interesting.
[a drink you order most often]: Water or Gingerale.
[Mood after finishing this long survey]: I don't know myself very well.

2 Comments:

  • I am definitely not the most sarcastic person you know.
    -Z
    PS. I mean, honestly.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 PM  

  • don't forget your eyeskin! LOVE the eyeskin!

    By Blogger Alex, at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home