Rock on Kansas City

Thursday, July 1

Improv mania.

Oh my freaking craziness of awesome! I heard from one Adam Shlian not too long ago that (brace yourself) Max (the bitter one), Kat, Ayne (of bitch-ass game fame), Don Chase, himself, Nathan, and of course Mr. Prevas will all be in Pittsburgh in two weeks for the wedding of the latter Konstantine (though there is only one). That's right folks, almost half of the No Parking Players hall of fame. I might have peed my pants at hearing this news. To top it all off, Mr. Shlian is going to be rooming and boarding in Amberson, so I get to hang out with him for the 3 min that he is not at wedding stuff. This might be the coolest weekend ever!!

I also talked to Darren in the ol' video collection today until Crazy Faculty McNeedsTwelveMovies guy came in, which was most exciting. Zach, Catherine, and Gerrit expressed a desire to get in on Alex's beach house idea. And Scott's buying a Playstation (which is sad because I'm not, but awesome because he is, and I will likely play it often).

Today was super slow at work, but I have so many things I need to do in this life. I didn't bring my laptop unfortunately, so I couldn't work on the theatrecraft logo, but I had emails to read and a book to peruse, and I spent a long time looking for free web hosting with php and mysql support so I could learn php again. So overall, a good day. And looking forward to chilli, the virgin suicides, karaoke revolution, or some combination therof.

And a special thanks to Zach, for reminding me to update.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home