Rock on Kansas City

Tuesday, October 26

Crazy cake.

Bat Boy is well over, I am not acting in Rumors nor on the tech staff, and I am busy as a mo fo. So the weekend continued charming. Then I left Nashville and my flight and drive home from the airport were all fine. Had a nice little dinner with the mum and was on my way. On the way home, I realized right before I was about to pay my toll leaving Ohio that I left $40 at Baha Fresh in Nashville and had no money on me. I then freaked out because I thought I was on the wrong road (I wasn't). I got back and went to Jordyn's (that place is so cool). I didn't realize until shortly thereafter that I left the awesome gum I bought for Ram and Aaron in Nashville (in the bottom of the bag they came in which is in my sister's trash). I went to do homework to discover the 6 or so hours I spent while on vacation in Nashville on my stupid IS assignment was for nothing because they had mailed out a template. I also found 18 messages in my inbox (despite having checked the night before) which is flattering but a vacuum of time. On the flip side, I did discover that talking to Kami Smith can brighten even the most ridiculous of nights. Overall, the rest of the night was most enjoyable.

Then this morning I went to my first class where the professor reminded us our graded project 2's are available. I went to pick mine up. Mind you, this is for the class that I got 57/100 on the first assignment, so I completed the second early, thoroughly tested and wrote out my test cases, even asked some questions of TA's. What was my grade? A 67 out of 100. That's right folks, I am below average.

But in databases, we got our midterms back and slap my ass and call me sally I got my first A of the semester!!! 73 out of 80!!! A whopping 91% True, it is sad that my first A (on a test, I'm talking) didn't come until the middle of the semester (I've had 2 others), but I am still super happy about it.

So at the end of the day(s), a whirlwind of feelings either pissed off enough to rip zach harris's fuzzy head off (not because i am mad at him, just because he was there) or happy as the fluttering butterfly...who is happy. Crazy cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home