Rock on Kansas City

Wednesday, November 3

Cold.

I was walking to campus today and I saw this guy jogging. It took me a second to realize that he was wearing socks on his hands. I turned to look after he past me and sure enough there were no socks on his feet. Apparently he thought it was going to be all warm like yesterday, but in fact it was all cold like today.

It's surprising how much some sleep and some sun can make you feel better. And also how much less sleep and some rain and cold can do the opposite.

I would post about my thoughts on the elections, but I don't really understand the counting part so I will wait until I have some more conclusive evidence that the closed-minded rednecks managed to outnumber the diverse, intellectual, and not stupid parts of the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home